The other night I enjoyed one of the best nights I have had. I got to spend some relaxed, fun moments with my three younger brothers, Jon, Joe, and Tim, and my dad, as well as with Scott Simpson, some of my brother Joe's in-laws, and a few other ruffians. For my brother's bachelor party, my brother Jon put together a little football, bonfire, and barbecue night for Joe. It was perfect.
Most of us played some football near the water tower at Eddy Elementary in St. Clair. We climbed into the back Jon's old, now Joe's current, white truck and went down a few blocks to the field. While I played my usual crappy game, it was fun just running around the field. Joe's father-in-law, Mike played better than all of us who were a few years younger. Poor Scott, suffering from some nasty chronic pain, still insisted on playing long into the night.
After taking some post-game pictures, we headed back to Jon's place for some awesome barbecue ribs, chicken, kielbasa. Jon really outdid himself and made me jealous, as did Joe, with their awesome stainless steel grills. This was a GUY'S Feast!!! We just sat, ate, talked, and enjoyed each other's company by the camp fire. It was just great hanging with guys that I love and making memories.
No comments:
Post a Comment