Thursday, January 28, 2010

50 NEW Recipes In 2010- #2 Stuffed Chicken Breast


I must be really craving ricotta cheese this week because I tried a SECOND recipe this week that had ricotta cheese as one of its main ingredients. This one did NOT take as long as the lasagna recipe from Monday night. The only thing that baffled me with this one was creating the "pockets" for the ricotta, sun-dried tomatoe, basil, and garlic stuffing. It was really quite a simple little recipe.
I know Amber and Michelle, my sister-in-law, appreciated the lower calorie dish. Scout liked it, and my three boys were unsure. Of course, Logan doused his in Italian dressing (Ketchup was not an option this time for him.)
This recipe also came from the February 2010 Family Circle magazine. I will do this one again also. I just need to get my paring knife skills down.

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Haha, Papa, what are we now, "Julie and Julia"? If you start doing this every day, I'll know for sure...

About Me

My photo
I have woke up, grown up and have got real about the fact that God has given me JUST ONE LIFE to serve Him with. No more wasting time. Life is an amazing gift from God.