Sunday, June 12, 2011

And again....

So again, I find myself reflecting on HOW ON EARTH I am AGAIN totally irritable, totally worn out, totally defeated in the sense that I feel unhappy and agitated at everything and everyone.  It is, of course, the end of the school year, and for those connected to public schools education, you know the treachorous terrain known as the END OF THE SCHOOL YEAR.
  And I am sad that I feel that I am NOT the person I began this year as....I am NOT the person I had hoped to be at the end of the school year....I am NOT myself.  I know this. I can feel this in every sense of my being.
  I have lost direction. I have stopped asking for direction. 

  It is time to have hope again.

  It is time to renew, refocus, and rediscover what there is to be truly grateful for again.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I have woke up, grown up and have got real about the fact that God has given me JUST ONE LIFE to serve Him with. No more wasting time. Life is an amazing gift from God.