Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween 2008

This year the McCulloch family on 19th Street went from having three boys and a girl to having a Storm Tropper, Commander Cody, a mermaid named Ariel, a cute little froggy, and a "ferocious" little lion. This cute ensemble accompanied Amber and I around our neighborhood for some "old-school" trick or treating. Next, we headed over to Colonial Woods for some "new-school" Trunk or Treating. After about 45 minutes, Logan and Scout had had their fill. Of course, Logan KNEW the evening was not over as we still had a Halloween Party at Aunt Renee's to attend. Complete with Renee's usual crazy games and a "haunted hayride", the kids stayed up almost until midnight. The highlight of the party was definitely sitting with Logan as "insane clowns" and other monsters jumped from behind trees and tombstones to scare us. While Scout was completely oblivious to these haunted attacks, Logan shot at them with his Storm Trooper gun. At the party, Amber proved her flexibility was amazing as she was a finalist in a game that involved picking up an ever-diminishing Captian Crunch box with just her teeth....don't ask...no, we weren't drinking.
The weekend was complete with parties as we celebrated Aunt Renee's and Uncle Larry's 25th Wedding Anniversary at the American Legion in Smith's Creek. Amber and I got them "I love my husband." and "I love my wife." shirts. It was great celebrating and seeing Bobby and Jessica from Pittsburgh.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I have woke up, grown up and have got real about the fact that God has given me JUST ONE LIFE to serve Him with. No more wasting time. Life is an amazing gift from God.